Friday 8 April 2011

My revamped website

I am pleased to tell you all that my website has been completely revamped with the help of my friend Eran and can now be seen in all its glory.  Because I uninstalled Joomla and replaced it with WordPress, I had to lose the content and start afresh.  I had saved some of the old content, but much of it needed improvement anyway, so I took this opportunity to start with a virtually clean slate.

I have put some information about my recent books published by HarperCollins, including sample chapters.  You will also find, on the website, information about the background to the books, how I came to write them, the struggles I faced (I hope I have not been too indiscreet) and the hardships of being a writer.  This of course is a work in progress.  In due course I will also start blogging about my political views, as I do here.  Indeed at some point, sadly, this site may fall into disuse :-(

However, in the meantime, please feel free to visit my old/new site and leave comments.  All comments must be approved, but I will try to do that ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment